What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

working on my boat a little bit then my mate called me and his boat had broken down in the middle of the lake so had to finish up  cleaning it up and took her out to go and tow him back to the marina

turns out my boat isnt running worth a sh*t  either but got him back anyway and  into the moorings 

That is where my boat will live at night now for the rest of the year

so see what tomorow brings hope its just from the old fuel left in over winter need to go out n burn it all up and  fill her with fresh fuel

it has a 90hp 2 stroke on it

not when you have to pay AND diy  >:( >:(>:(

Yeah... I could see that it could quickly lose it's attraction. Although, on the odd times I go to B & Q I am forever looking for bits and pieces I could use in my layout - certainly makes it less of a chore;)

Spent an hour getting an (unclipped) ewe out of a burn...had to resort to the quad and ropes and stuff. She's got hypothermia and now so have I....  >:(

Unlucky John......Been there a few times when on walks out and about and you come across them stuck in a grid or on their back etc......Strange creatures ain't they...... :D:) :) ;)

Unlucky John......Been there a few times when on walks out and about and you come across them stuck in a grid or on their back etc......Strange creatures ain't they...... :D:) :) ;)

Martin, Master of Understatement.  ;D

i was always told sheep have 2 goals in life

1 is to get out

2 is to die

ultimate goal is to get out and die

Usually go somewhere inaccessible and die  :)