What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I've been on my hands and knees in chicken guano (polite word for poo!), with only 2 feet of headroom, trying to catch 20 chicks so that my husband can put Poultry Club rings on them. Cooking dinner now - I have washed my hands ;)

Chicken by any chance?!!  :D :D

Well... firstly.. thanks for the hitch info lads... I will be looking into it tomorrow and I will let you know how I get on...

And today I are bin mostly....

Doing a very long and boring show at Peterborough for the Schools Food Trust YAWN...

I did meet Simon Rimmer from the Super Sunday AM cooking program "Something for the weekend" ... He was keen to have his picture taken with me... so I kept a copy  ;D

He's the fat bald one with the glasses on the right  :D :D

What a nice bloke he is too... just like he is on the TV...  :o:)

post-292-132638603523_thumb.jpg

Well... firstly.. thanks for the hitch info lads... I will be looking into it tomorrow and I will let you know how I get on...

And today I are bin mostly....

Doing a very long and boring show at Peterborough for the Schools Food Trust YAWN...

I did meet Simon Rimmer from the Super Sunday AM cooking program "Something for the weekend" ... He was keen to have his picture taken with me... so I kept a copy  ;D

He's the fat bald one with the glasses on the right  :D :D

What a nice bloke he is too... just like he is on the TV...  :o:)

Don't you scrub up well  :-*:-* :D :D

:D :D :D now you lot... stop taking the pi.. mickey  :-[

Beauty is only skin deep... mine is just on inside out  ;D

You look like some one out of the mafia there Marky, is it just me that thinks that  :D Seriously you look like the celebrity more than him, smooth operator  ;):)

Thanks Nick... Mafia indeed... I get mugged by the little kids when I come out of the papershop... Had my polo's stolen off me this morning by two 7 years olds  :'( :'( :'(

that reminds me, i saw Tris and Marcus up here today, could have been them ???:-\ :-\ :-\

Was due to leave Trowbridge at 01.15 this morning with a load of beds again, this time for Argos Stafford. Thought I'd try my luck at 11pm last night and guess what .. . the load was ready!!!! So of I bloody well trotted up the M% and then the M6 to Stafford. Had to catch a few zeds in Hilton Park on the way up though!! Dropped my trailer, picked up an empty and was back in Trowbridge at 06.30 this morning - my booking in time at Stafford!!  :D :D

Was due to leave Trowbridge at 01.15 this morning with a load of beds again, this time for Argos Stafford. Thought I'd try my luck at 11pm last night and guess what .. . the load was ready!!!! So of I bloody well trotted up the M% and then the M6 to Stafford. Had to catch a few zeds in Hilton Park on the way up though!! Dropped my trailer, picked up an empty and was back in Trowbridge at 06.30 this morning - my booking in time at Stafford!!  :D :D

wheres the M% then???, is that what was called the M5 :D :D :D