FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW  likeing the keedwell wagon  :) :) :), well it's not my mate paul else it would have beed one of the scanias  :D  head office is ony up the road 22 miles from me , i daresay tris has run into the KW gang on block work plenty of times  :)

job done , mate  :) :)

Interesting pic there Stephen, hauling the harvester around using the telefork-lift, Herbst use their fork lift trucks to haul the trailers around the factory. They have a hole on the fork and bolt the trailer's tow eye into it.

Aye i hve seen alot of guys at that thanks Garret

Interesting pic there Stephen, hauling the harvester around using the telefork-lift, Herbst use their fork lift trucks to haul the trailers around the factory. They have a hole on the fork and bolt the trailer's tow eye into it.

We use to do that with our old ifor trailer around our yard... I had a two ball thingy made to strabddle the tines of the forklift... you would be AMAZED just how accurate you can place a trailer with a forklift as the towing/pushing vehicle  :o

Cracking pics as usual.. I do like this topic  ;D

very good mate  :P :P :P , where did you get the fenceing wire from. ???

now Marky you had the brains here what did u use for your sheep wire that + some black paint thanks..

holy smoke stephen thats fantastic  :P :P :P

thanks cj i,ll get the yard closed in yet

Hi Stephen - I need some fencing to keep my poultry safe - that looks ideal. Please could I have some details?  :)

Thanks

M

its that stuff you put on plasterboard joints Mandy

thanks Marky,Garret and Blake and thanks everyone for being helpful with your kind comments..... ;) ;)