FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm let me see

003-79.jpg

well stephen i like it but if i can add some constructive critisizm it has one thing missing , for a body of that design & size you will need a 2nd steer axle , it should be an 8 legger !

for a 6 wheeler the chassis needs to be a bit shorter really , & the cab protection headboard on the body are usually only fitted for direct from quarry face or demolition outfits . would be unusual to see aggrigate tippers or muckaway using this type of body .

now then mr marshall i have been watching your hgv/lgv conversions with a great deal of interest & am dis-heartened to see a lack of feed delivery bulk blowers amongst the marshall fleet & with the fitment of a 2nd axle to one of those MAN's i reckon it would look great

kiu1Small.jpg

• 4 months later...

nice updates stephen, really must ge tone of those jcb's my self sometime, preff the older ones, used to have one on the farm, 2wd 3c or d  from memory, got in via a slidey pannel on one side of the cab, not a normal door

was easier goin in an out back window i found

ah i used to work on a farm that had a 3c, quality machine , thats if you cold keep controll of the beast , seem to remember the swivel seat wouldnt lock in place & was pushed right back for someone with very long legs & the pedals used to go from side to side as much as up & down , bit slack i think  ;D  i think that was the first time i encountered a 1 lever working 2 spools control for the loader , whoa that took a while to master  ;D ;D ;D ;D