dave's jd 3350.

dave put on some siku jd wheels , done a fine job. so to go with the rest i have added a bit to it painted the lights etc made some mirrors , lights ,number plate, back window. also fitted two flashers and an aerial. got to do the indicators and back brake lights. :) :) :) :)

got to change that decal mark ,looks more like a 3650 now , matter of fact file off the front lights & put 3 rectengular ones up in where the decal crosses the front & badge her up as a 4250 / 4055 :) :) :):P :P :P :P :P

thanks Sean and Tris, think i will look into decal's for a 3650 like marcus said. do they have the same light at the front as the 3350 ??? ???. yes started the tool set Tris, got most of it made up. have got some reversible plough's. will have a look at them :) :)

thanks Sean and Tris, think i will look into decal's for a 3650 like marcus said. do they have the same light at the front as the 3350 ??? ???. yes started the tool set Tris, got most of it made up. have got some reversible plough's. will have a look at them :) :)

yeah the light were the same right up to the 3650 approx 125 HP ?

Cor blimey Mark that looks peachy king mate. You have to get a really nice 4 furrow reversible for her now. It looks cracking!!

I see you have begun on your tool set aswell  ;)

spotty dog eh tris ? :D :D :D

Seems you nearly got the set now Mark :D :D

3040,3140,3350,3650 ::) ::)::)

I'm working on a 3050 4wd at the moment with a Joal front axle and square centre wheels :o :o :o

that sounds nice Paul :P :P :P, yes got a few now. i think thats your plough to. ???:) :) :)