Bunnings trailers

Gav836

Another of our contract farms new purchases, they don't like old stuff in their yard so they've bought 2 top of the line 18 ton grain trailers with roll over sheets, floatation tyres, hydraulic tail doors, and one with ABS and air brakes for the new JD6920 auto power

post-334-132638536721_thumb.jpg

Impressive kit you're getting delivered Gav...... :)

Is that a Ben Burgess sticker on the trailer?  :);)

I know, more to follow as well. It sure is, Bunnings are actually closer to us than Ben Burgess but we can't buy direct from them :-\

That is a good idea with the hydraulic pipes there on the front - better than trailing along the ground  :D :D ;)

i thought most modern trailers had pipe holders on them ?

nice trailer gav , but it's strange to see a small winding jack handle fitted instead of the drawbar shoe  :)

Is that Bunnings as in GT Bunnings from somewhere in deepests darkest Nor ferk boy!!

I say somewhere, as got lost once on the way to the factory to get a replacement wheel bearing many moons ago.

If so glad to see them still going, when did they change from blue to green.

Much bigger beast than the 6ton scissor lift we had

Ade

Is that Bunnings as in GT Bunnings from somewhere in deepests darkest Nor ferk boy!!

I say somewhere, as got lost once on the way to the factory to get a replacement wheel bearing many moons ago.

If so glad to see them still going, when did they change from blue to green.

Much bigger beast than the 6ton scissor lift we had

Ade

It sure is, 3 miles down the road from me. Blue is still their main colour but you can now have just about any colour you want now to match your tractors

Nice trailer Gavin.. same colour as my Bailey I bought... do they make dump trailers as well  ???

Would have been nice to use a "local" manufacturer  :-\

Yes they do, basically if its a trailer or muck spreader they make it, not the barrel type spreaders though. They have a website but can't remember their address at the minute :-\

Yes they do, basically if its a trailer or muck spreader they make it, not the barrel type spreaders though. They have a website but can't remember their address at the minute :-\

Thanks Gavin... too late now anyway... would have been nice to know about them before hand really  :-\

Looks to me like you are being spoilt rotten at the moment mate - I'm getting fed up reading "Gavins new kit" posts  :D :D :D :D :D

Lucky bugger  :-[

yeah but i'm not as i'm not based at that farm so its my 2 colleagues that are >:( Still to come is a 6 furrow lemken plough, power harrow combination drill, JD7920, JD6920 and a NH TVT175 :o

I've yet to see another make of trailer with the same amount of steel and build quality that these ones have

Richard Larrington. They are without doubt the best on the market, they kill a 515 going up an average hill empty!!!

Nice pics though and they do look pretty robust it has to be said. Richard Western do a new 18t trailer now too, my mate had it on an 8360 and with the wieght on the drawbar it lifted the unballasted front end!!! Bit too much for a tractor in my opinion though, they are treading on turf heavily scrutinised by VOSA with LGV's but we have had this debate before so I'll leave it there. What's the tipping gear like on them Gav mate?