Bunnings trailers

Gav836

Richard Larrington. They are without doubt the best on the market, they kill a 515 going up an average hill empty!!!

Nice pics though and they do look pretty robust it has to be said. Richard Western do a new 18t trailer now too, my mate had it on an 8360 and with the wieght on the drawbar it lifted the unballasted front end!!! Bit too much for a tractor in my opinion though, they are treading on turf heavily scrutinised by VOSA with LGV's but we have had this debate before so I'll leave it there. What's the tipping gear like on them Gav mate?

One bloody great ram on them, tips to a nice height. You'll never convince me that any other make is built so well, nothing to do with me being mates with one of the Bunning's of course ::) ::):D :D ;)

One bloody great ram on them, tips to a nice height. You'll never convince me that any other make is built so well, nothing to do with me being mates with one of the Bunning's of course ::) ::):D :D ;)

Near the back, big fat thing with 4 or 5 stages yeah?

Near the back, big fat thing with 4 or 5 stages yeah?

thats the kiddie, not seen one tipped up to full height with me driving the combine 100% of the time so don't know how many stages it has :-\