JCB 535.65

Gav836

Where is he anyway, been all quiet on that front lately, or has he morphed into another guise again ::):D :D :D :D ;)

not sure, thought you may have heard more as your nearer to him than we like to be :-\ :-\ :-\

not sure, thought you may have heard more as your nearer to him than we like to be :-\ :-\ :-\

Been no big fires in north norfolk or accidents reported so its all quiet, un-nerving really :D :D :D::)

prob just busy i guess,he was flat out last time we herd from him, with collage and the farm, be doing the same as you at min i guess gav,flat out in the cab

yeah i should think so, but none of the local dealers have been out threre lately either so who knows

he might be having a run of good luck eh??

na its clamity joe we are talking about here aint it  :D :D :D

big problem being as he hasn't been here for so long, if and when he returns we'd better get that interpreter standing by for the resulting posts ::):D :D ;)