smish

what will replace my 3050????  

41 members have voted

1. 1. what will replace my 3050????

• Ford/nh 7740 SLE
    • Fiat 90/90 or 88/94
    • Mf 390T
    • jd 6400

yea i think your right ricky, had it in the auto trader last 2 weeks,you wouldnt believe the amount of time wasters and tyre kickers that rang me. sick of answerin the phone to them so i think ill go get myself a nice 2nd hand jd loader and stick it on it!!!

Dam right matey, Not many of that shape deere have a loader but you'd be suprised how well she'll cope with it, Go for a quicke and paint it green like new to match the tractor.

JD loaders are quicke anyway as far as I'm aware

Has to be a JD 6400, on a P/R reg, I drove one for a while and found it ideal to drive, lots of space in the cab and nice layout, bit bumpy but the engine, if well looked after can go on and on. A couple 6400's around here (ex contracting fleet) sold at ?8500 a piece with 7800/8200 hours  :o

They do hold their price fairly well, and because you previously owned a Deere, you know you chose the right brand and to stick by them!

The Ford is still winning the vote :o :o :o

Naturally!  ::)

Get the MF, seriously ;) ;) A Case International 56 series is also a good and very solid tractor, a little old maybe but the power and torque is crazy ;) ;) ;)

ha ha!!

You'll be recommending Belarus next!

8)

Naturally!  ::)

ha ha!!

You'll be recommending Belarus next!

8)

If you get the Ford then you'll need a dealer aswell to recalibrate the clutch every week ;) ;) ;)

Belarus, Irsus would all show the Fords show how to do it, would they not ;D ;D

Don't listen to Nathan Cooperative, he admitted to me on MSN his for must be a one off, really it's down to the fact that he raggs it everywhere and can't look after it to save it's life, whilst our 6640 now approaching 5400 hours hasn't needed any major repair job since we've had it. I still think the JD 6400 is best bet  :)

Don't listen to Nathan Cooperative, he admitted to me on MSN his for must be a one off, really it's down to the fact that he raggs it everywhere and can't look after it to save it's life, whilst our 6640 now approaching 5400 hours hasn't needed any major repair job since we've had it. I still think the JD 6400 is best bet  :)

Bog off, I said it could be a one off. I know off other peoples Fords with the kangaroo clutch and the locking up gearbox so it can't just be ours. It's had an easy life with us, it's on the straw chopper through the winter and it's mainly baling and loading and carting bales back in the summer. It get's serviced twice a year with new filters etc so we do look after it a little bit ;) It had a new hydraulic pump this year though after it blew it's seals and started pumping backend oil into the engine while mowing. Fix and Repair daily springs to mind ;D ;D ;D

haha what FARD?

NUMPTY HERE

Nath meant, Fix Or Repair Daily  :D :D

Bog off, I said it could be a one off. I know off other peoples Fords with the kangaroo clutch and the locking up gearbox so it can't just be ours. It's had an easy life with us, it's on the straw chopper through the winter and it's mainly baling and loading and carting bales back in the summer. It get's serviced twice a year with new filters etc so we do look after it a little bit ;) It had a new hydraulic pump this year though after it blew it's seals and started pumping backend oil into the engine while mowing. Fix and Repair daily springs to mind ;D ;D ;D

:-*:-*

yea i think your right ricky, had it in the auto trader last 2 weeks,you wouldnt believe the amount of time wasters and tyre kickers that rang me. sick of answerin the phone to them so i think ill go get myself a nice 2nd hand jd loader and stick it on it!!!

I'm getting the same with some e27N spares I have in the Buy and Sell - you either want it or not and if you do want it say how much you will pay for it - otherwise don't be leaving me on the phone for half an hour I'm a busy man you know  >:( >:(

i know exactly how you feel nash,i got about 40 calls about the deere and only two lads have looked at it. one guy from kilkenny is meant to come back tomorrow evenin, if not ill be keepin it. sometimes tryin to sell stuff just isnt worth the hassle.

Smish you mentioned 3050 was too big for ur place

Heres a pic of the 362 beside heri have the arm lined up at the back and look at all the difference in the length.

keep the deere

yeah ricky i bet you have reversed her half out the door for that pic eh mate :D :D :D :D go on you can tell us

is it really only that much longer then?

i know exactly how you feel nash,i got about 40 calls about the deere and only two lads have looked at it. one guy from kilkenny is meant to come back tomorrow evenin, if not ill be keepin it. sometimes tryin to sell stuff just isnt worth the hassle.

I have got 10 phone calls about the spares and my father has gotten about 10 about the combine - 4 were supposed to come and look at her but only 1 has done thus far. At least that fella was very sound about it rang in the morning said he'd be there in the afternoon and was. It's worse waiting around if you have things to do or want to go off  :(

Hope to sell my stuff soon  ;)