dodgy blue thing with genny

FB

Back or forward, it doesn't matter.

Loader tractors tend to be back - for some reason -  ::)

probably from gettin bet off sheds that they are not neant to be goin into!!!

she is def a ford,prob 93-94, white roof,blue chassis think its a carrero front axle. new hollands had bue roof,grey chassis and i think fiat front axles,could be wrong bout axles though

probably from gettin bet off sheds that they are not neant to be goin into!!!

she is def a ford,prob 93-94, white roof,blue chassis think its a carrero front axle. new hollands had bue roof,grey chassis and i think fiat front axles,could be wrong bout axles though

I know the feeling, I watched my dad bend the genuine ford exhaust on our 7600 when cleaning out a low shed back in the spring. I thought he knew about the low roof beam (having built the shed himself1) but he was watching the loader and next thing its looking in the windscreen (well not quite). I wouldnt mind but we went to the bother of saving it off nother 7600 we had a few years ago that was traded in. I still havent got round to staightening it yet so she looks a bit silly

I know the feeling, I watched my dad bend the genuine ford exhaust on our 7600 when cleaning out a low shed back in the spring. I thought he knew about the low roof beam (having built the shed himself1) but he was watching the loader and next thing its looking in the windscreen (well not quite). I wouldnt mind but we went to the bother of saving it off nother 7600 we had a few years ago that was traded in. I still havent got round to staightening it yet so she looks a bit silly

Better than no exhaust at all or worse still a piece of staright pipe.  :(