Show off pics of Massey Ferguson Tractors here

Udimore

don't worry marky, i am keeping a close eye on these to, they seem to be trying to wreck another tractors good name out of pure envy of the great name met, can see this topic getting locked now as theres a lot of red hate flying round,  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Never  ::)  :D :D

i have the statilite out watching ya now luke mate, and also got the dishes from hartland way pointed at your house ,intresting to hear you say that about fords to your mate on the phone just now though mate

will keep it quite as long as you don't post any more pics, how does that sound :D :D :D :D :D

banned ,blocked ands locked now mate,

oh marky those dishes you saw up his way on hloiday,the spy ones just picked up this conversation mate

please note only lukes name has been disclosed in this conversation, ?? will be kept anoynoumous to protect his identity,ok larry the lamb

luke " tell you what ? i would love to know what the ftf boys would think of my littel secret"

??    " yeah they would love you if they found out eh"

luke " yeah several would anyway,but i have to keep it a secret "

??  " why just because you love the massey make doesn't make you any worse does it?"

luke  " yeah i know that but i have lied all this time about being a ford fan, and barry thinks i an his hero now for that "

?? " well prehaps you need to come out from the closset now luke ,after all its only a tractor"

luke  " no its not just a tractor is a fergy,my life and sole ,the best thing in the world,what will barry think?"

?? " well i wouldn't worry about barry, after all he likes fords along with nasher,and they do smell a bit anyway"

luke " ok think i will later on,once i have finished restoring my 2 fergy 135's and a 165,that will prove my devotion to the cause"

more avaiable on request mark, but it gets real intresting especially about the sheep   

What are you on about, you sad sad man Sean  :D :D

Fantasising over me liking Masseys, in your dreams!!

Told you, you can't take the Massey abuse without retaliating (or however you spell it)

I best you find something constructive to do with yourself this afternoon, otherwise with posts like that I would start getting worried If I was you.  :D

Luke... Luke... Luke  ::)

It's all out in the open now mate... Sean has used his high-tech BT thingy majig whatsit machine to tap your phone lines and you've been rumbled mate..

May I suggest, for you own sake, you stand up and tell the whole of the FTF lounge EXACTLY what it is about Massey Ferguson you love...

Sean...

Thanks for sending me the .wav file of Lukes conversation with the police about him getting his manhood stuck in the 135 exhaust pipe mate.... For the record... I say... NO - don't post it up yet... give the lad a fair chance of "coming out" - it can't be easy for the boy... given all that's happened..

Oh and Luke... try calomine lotion on that burn mate.. it will sting at first... but you know it's doing the little fella some good  ;)

oh marky i told you to keep that bit quite didn't i, oh well its out in the open now ain't it  :D :D :D :D i never knew he had such a collection of fergys to restore , and as for his thing with larry the lamb,well nough said eh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh Luke... I didn't know Larry was a lamb,,, I thought it was his "boyfriend"...

Ergh,,,, Now that's really sick... Lemon curd as well  :o