Ford 7000

Brewingale

Question

24 answers to this question

Yeh I got the pic from ebay just now, whats this about plaster?

It was stuck to a display a few weeks ago when it was last listed, pretty certain thats the one, infact I would wage money on it..... look at the white on the rear wheel.  ;)

Hi guys, just to put all your minds at rest  ::)

This is The Deer Hunter ( aka RocketRonnie 817 on Ebay )

The tractor started life as a Britains Ford 6600, the cab. cab roof, mudguards and cab rear window was purchased from D P M

The front & rear wheels, indicators, exhaust, air cleaner stack was purchased from............... wait for it Scaledown and the front weights and decals from Brian Norman.

Yes it was on Ebay on a lump of plaster ha ha!, but it got more response and made a lot more money on it's own.

I have just purchased quite a few off Brian on sunday at spalding and the relevant parts to convert to 7000.

Nice to meet Barry from Udimore and some other guys.

Welcome Deere Hunter... great to see another converter on the forum mate... Hope you enjoy your stay on here  ;)

And thanks for clearing it all up for us... was Stan wrong... I havn't looked back as his posts yet * Marky crosses his fingers and says I hope so *

Well you found us ok mate in the end  ;)

Great to meet you at Spalding and you will love it on here  ;)

Watch out for Marky Ferguson the  Massey loving weirdo (the so called good looking one standing next to me on Sunday)  :D :D

oh baz dont dis the main man marky or the massey massive will pay ya a visit at toytrac,well i was going to anyway actually mate :D :D :D

Too true Sean... watch yourself Bazza  >:(

Anyway... back On Topic

The wheels really set that model off in my opinion... similar to the wheels on Brian Normans 1200 I reckon  ???

I think I was stood behind yot at Brian Normans on Sunday Deerhunter. You bought alot of bits!! You also cost me a boxed yard brush set I had my eye on on another stall ya monkey!!! Nice to see another name on the member list. Enjoy. Tris.

just out of intrest to anyone intrested, all the parts i use to convert ford 6600 to 7000 are all metal components, i've just brought some different rear wheels from scaledown.

So i have now a good stock in my workshop to keep me amused on these cold winter nights ha ha!, while the other half watches the soaps !!

Does anyone know where i can get hold of any TE20 parts in 1/16th scale, ie; plough lamp, rear lights, and need to get a 2 furrow fergie plough in same scale ??? any help will well gratefull. ;D

all the best, a happy tractor model making man.