Farm and Site Magazine - has anyone had the latest issue???

Spoke to Julian at ToyTrac.  Next issue in the post 15th November.  Printer is delivering them next week but Julian is away 'overseas' next week.  He's going to get material for an article in the following issue which will be out in January.

He sounded very optimistic and said there is a strong market for the magazine.  A nice guy just trying to do his best with what he inherited (which to me just sounded like a list of subscribers and their reside subscription cash).

The rest of ToyTrac was busy.  News of another UH blue Balfour Beatty McCormick from Farmmodels, a CX105 this time.  LE of 1250 - price ?20.  Expect to be available by the New Year.  Prototype was on display in a special Farmmodels box.  Also on show was a prototype of the Prosol Power Harrow and the RPM trailer - price ?39-99.  The new ROS scarifier was on sale - ?18.

Dave Purdue was busy selling County's and GM had a pair of Gold UH Deutz's - ?200 the pair!

I'll let the others update you on anything else!

This new McCormick from Farmmodels sounds promising, it would have been the obvious choice for me from the start but you don't know what constraints they had at the time the MTX175 was commisioned from Universal hobbies, good luck with that model Steve and Karen.  :)

• 1 month later...