Farm and Site Magazine - has anyone had the latest issue???

Looks like there is a lot of angry people on here concerning this  :D :D

I'm not angry...I've subscribed since Issue 1.  Concerned there's no news but suspect Spalding will reveal what's going on.  Happy that it is to continue as it's the only magazine of its type we have.

Similiar train of events with the other mag Julian took over, but that mag continued and thrives after a bedding in period.

I'm not angry...I've subscribed since Issue 1.  Concerned there's no news but suspect Spalding will reveal what's going on.  Happy that it is to continue as it's the only magazine of its type we have.

Similiar train of events with the other mag Julian took over, but that mag continued and thrives after a bedding in period.

Just my thoughts too.  :)

i'll wait to hear it exclusively here first ;):) :)

• 1 month later...

Phoned him up tonight at around 6

Julian  sounded, apoligetic,sincere,keen to talk about the latest issue (11)

and said it should be on our door-steps mid nov

Mostly due to problems with printing etc

so after speaking to julian , Im abit more optomistic  ;)

Did you frighten him by telling him he was in breach of contract?  :D :D :D :D :D

No ,,,,just a friendly chat to get some info

but as allot of you have said a letter would have been nice

shame you cant buy it in E'magazine form aswell as subscription  :-\

with discounts offcourse

basicaly hes had allot of contrebuters I dare say a few from this forum and hes going to have a stand at  a certian

toy event down south this weekend   ::)  to plug his things

good i'll be wanting some cash back if its not here by 15/16th ::)

Its good that Julian is keen on providing us with the best possible mag for the next issue. I suspect there are many issues to tackle before publishing a mag that we are unaware of so I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt for this issue.

Im certainly looking forward to it, and looking forward to possibly developing strong links between the magazine and FTF.

I would agree with Andy .There is nothing else on the market and it would be a shame 2 see it go under because people didn't have a little patience.Having said that I think Julian could have been a lttle stronger on the communication front.If we had issue 11 by the end of November I think we could live with same.

F

i did speak to the previous owner about doing some reviews, just simple 1 page ones like on TTT otTTS or ....but i never got around to it. Andy whats happening with the FTF e-zine thing (sorry topic change there)