new toy to play with

batcher

only 2 years groath i guess, a level top would have finished the job off a treat;). what are the joy stick flails like to operate? the one i own/drive is cables and the 2 i drive for a local contrator are cables, i prefere them as you have the "feel" of the movement, i guess with a joystick its all or nothing :-\ what do the new bomfords go like? mines 25 years old and still makes a great finish if you take the roller out on hedges.

does it have the full electric controls or the basic joystick? our bomford has the basic one seems to work fine although its quite slow to lift you need to think ahead  ;) we also have a spearhead again with a joystick it works quite quick but the controls take up a lot of room in the cab.  :(

does it have the full electric controls or the basic joystick? our bomford has the basic one seems to work fine although its quite slow to lift you need to think ahead  ;) we also have a spearhead again with a joystick it works quite quick but the controls take up a lot of room in the cab.  :(

the computer box "need a degre" is the basic control however you can program the joystick for each movment slow norm fast handy for the head and you can save your own settings for next time

the biggest tractor ive seen on one is the neihbour with his mx 130 ( i think its that) but we use the 8210 but normally on a 25 ft one but she does go on the smaller one ;D

we had a mxm 140 on it to start with but we kept getting the wheels off the ground very unstabel on level ground working near deep ditches a no go 

the farms bomford was axel mounted on a 690, very stable arround the ditches when it was used,saw one of those new bomfords in at the nh dealers the other day,being fixed again, guys only had it this season, and been back 4 times so he was saying, but when it works very good bit of kit he reconed, he had it on a valmet 8???

Saw a Fiat 180-90 once on hedge cutting duties and all it was doing was trimming verges must have been costing its owner a lot to keep her going doing this as a 90hp tractor would be more than sufficient. :D :D ;)

Beast of a thing that would of been. 8)