John Deere 6420......

NewHolland2

I didn't mate, I took the flash off, the camera is set to automatically use the flash if the light level is lower, but when it's just getting dark using the flash actually causes the picture to be darker believe it or not...... :-\ :-\ :-\

yeah mine does that to mart, weird really, get some great eve shots without the flash on, and even dark shots to

My mistake, just looked like it from the reflector on the trailer and the exif data

It may have flashed for that pic as I didn't have time to re-set it, but for the one I was talking about in the tattie topic, It definitely didn't flash...... :)

Interesting data that too, how can you source that info?  :);)

yeah mine does that to mart, weird really, get some great eve shots without the flash on, and even dark shots to

It is odd mate, you'd think the flash would help but if it's just at dusk between dark and light then it really can ruin a pic...... :'( :'( ;)

Every time a camera takes a photo, it records the settings and imbeds them in the image (they can be removed fairly easily though)

If you have firefox, go here http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/fxif/ and download the program.

Then all you have to do is right click on an image to see what it was taken with, and how it was taken

Every time a camera takes a photo, it records the settings and imbeds them in the image (they can be removed fairly easily though)

If you have firefox, go here http://ted.mielczarek.org/code/mozilla/fxif/ and download the program.

Then all you have to do is right click on an image to see what it was taken with, and how it was taken

Thanks for the info, quite clever really isn't it...... :)

I'll try and get that later on...... :);)