MAGS -----& CLASSIC TRACTOR OCT-NOV

Got the latest Classic Tractor in the letter box yesterday......Another good issue (Thank-you Rory...... :))......Interesting articles on the launch of the Ford Series 10 Force II, the tractor scrappy I mentioned in another topic, Ford 4000 (I think it is off the top of my head) Buyer's Guide and plenty more to keep me engrossed...... :);)

Got the latest Classic Tractor in the letter box yesterday......Another good issue (Thank-you Rory...... :))......Interesting articles on the launch of the Ford Series 10 Force II, the tractor scrappy I mentioned in another topic, Ford 4000 (I think it is off the top of my head) Buyer's Guide and plenty more to keep me engrossed...... :);)

Sounds good thanks Mart  ;)

Dear Nashmach, New Holland2 and IH885XLman,

Some great comments as ever and much appreciated. Latest issue was certainly heavy on Fords in the first half of the magazine (a coincidence, would you believe).

Story on Hewitt International was a first, I believe, and certainly worth doing. The kit they get in their yard is both incredible and heartbreaking at the same time. We will be keeping an eye on it in the future.

I was pleased to run our stories on the Banner Lane dispersal, Irish combine record, Farm Progress, and Ferguson Celebration day before other magazines which is what it's all about from our point of view.

Always difficult to know just what suits readers: in this issue, for example, we probably erred in favour of the enthusiast and collector; next month will be a harder read aimed more at the owner and operator. Plus of course there will be a report from Spalding!

Regards

Rory

think i wil have to do that,none of the local newsagents sell it, have asked but they wont just get one in, so i have to go to wh smiths in town, not easy unless i am working in there,whats the best way to do it,online or via post

pluss your saving yourself a few quid sean  ;)

I just filled in the Subscription form in the magazine for one year and after about 10 issues you get a letter with your magazine that your subscription is running out and I just keep re-newing it via that letter...... :);) ;)

cheers mart just found that page as i browsed through for something, will send that of after i have bought this months

Yes, due in the next week or so according to fb who spoke to someone yesterday.

yeah i quote :) :) :)

"Julian regrets that issue 11 (Aug/Sep) has been unavoidably delayed by technical problems. He know expects it to be published in early October. issue 12 should follow two months later"

PM me if you want address or mobile no. dont wanna publish it in case of spamming drones  ::) ::)::)

Tractorman810

A good question, but, unfortunately, I don't get involved with this side of the business so have absolutely no idea!

The November issue (with the Ford 4000 on the cover) was mailed out to subscribers on 27 September and went on the shelves on 29 September.

The next issue (Dec) will be due out around 21-23 to subscribers I would guess.

Thanks for subscribing - I hope you enjoy the next 12 months of CLASSIC TRACTOR.

Regards

R Day 

Can someone help please.

I have moved house, and just realised that i have not given my new address to Farm & Site.

I am working away from home and have not got access to previous issues.

Can someone stick the phone number on here for subscriptions so i can do the address thing.

Please dont PM me i will not get it. (work computer).

Thanks in anticipation