Farm and Site

i talked to the guy at toytrac 06 and he told me he was given the names and money of people who had payed for a years lot of the mag . i think we can say the mag is over. .and i think i won't be wanting my money back as i expect the poor bloke has lost a lot more than the price of one issue. if it does turn up all well and good. would have been  nice to finish the set off ?. who needs a mag when you have this forum , anything new and its on here peoples conversions and  they are on here. any way good luck to the bloke who bought it.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would the subscription money have stayed with old pond as that would be who got most from subscribers i would guess, or wopuld he have taken some of the cash over ???? ? i would hazzard a guess oldpond kept most of the subs from the early /late ones before the sale happened

Stuart Gibbard was'nt it? Might pay to ask him.  ???