Farm and Site

Same here, not got one, not on the subscribers list (Barry was kind enough to tell me that) , not been told my subscription has run out and I'm certain I only subscribed around Dec 05/ Jan 06.......  :-\

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Issue 11 Andy

dont forget Issue 12 should be out within the next few days & I hope he gets this one right on time

The thing what troubles me is I whent to the old pond stand at last aprils spalding

I purchased 2 mags that coverd 4 months (Jan -April)then purchased a 12 month subscription

which should take my subscription to this april comming up right ??

however 3 weeks after spalding what else arrives in my post ? the same 2 months (Jan -April)

so does this mean ive purchased two copys of (Jan -April) and issue 12 will be my last   :-\ :'(

I would suggest so.  When i bought a subscription they started it from the Jan issue - a calender year sub., however i rang them to say that i had already got the issue.  Old Pond were good to be fair and said to post it back to them and my sub would start from when i wanted it.  I think unless you state otherwise especially if it is near the year start they will automatically start it from the beginning of the calender year.

With regards to subscriptions, I would think that it would run from the first issue you got for 6 issues, a years subscription. I subscribed from the first issue so expect mine to run out with issue twelve.

I just hope it arrives more or less on time and with some improvement to the amount of content, if not then I may consider not renewing as I dont see why I should pay good money just to get wound up because its not arriving. I do hope the problems can be resolved as there is nothing else out there for us.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've just givven up on the whole thing

why bother with it if it is as small as last one when you can get far more info from the forum and classic tractor/tractor and machinary than you can on about 20 pages of F+S

Used to be a good publication but if it carries on like the last edition it just aint worth the money ???

My subscription will be up with the next issue so it will be make-or-break for me. Like Smurf says all the info is available elsewhere except for some of the articles, so maybe the money would be better invested in the real hobby - collecting models :-\ ???

Don;t forget lads.... we have the new ezine from FTF out shortly.... I'll bet my pound on that being more reliable... informative.... feature packed.... and timely than Farm & Site

I have to say I am STAGGERED by the level of people patience with this publication.. I would have given up hope a long time ago if I had subscribed.... glad I didn't really  :-\

I would have to agree with Marky on this one..........sounds a bit like flogging a dead horse if you ask me.

I don't take this one myself, too expensive when you buy three tractor mags a month plus it is over-priced for a few pages so I look at a mates when he gets it.

Not surprised that there have been problems in folks receiving it, the excuse is that the printers have been changed. I reccon it is more to do with the chap that puts it together, (mention no names) if you are trying to write tractor books, do magazine articles, buy and sell books and tractor leaflets and manuals etc etc etc, something in the end suffers. You can't have your cake and eat it they say.

• 4 weeks later...

A month since the last post.Is it dead?? I'm still owed one copy.Was open minded about renewing but at this stage I think its money down the drain.I'm not sure what attention the purchaser is giving it but he could do with a pr dept that would put some positive spin on the difficulties he is having/delays

F

I am beginning to think there isn't any point getting it even if it does reappear, I tend to find out all I wish to know form the forum. Now with the on-line mag it seems that all F+S would provide is a few glossy pictures ???