Bruder toys

JC

Hi. I have the Bruder New Holland TG285. It is a good model with opening doors and bonnet. The hitch is funny though, it's like a screw which moves up and down to lower/raise implements. It is in 1/16 scale. Haven't got any implememts for it yey but some of the cultivators and planters look good in the catalogues. Hope this helps.

Cheers

NewHolland2

hi

my son has some bruder stuff most if it is very well built strong plastic a lot of thought has gone in to them becauce you can buy spares for most of the implements .they are ok for what they are intended for little boys who test them to destruction .im trying to educate him into looking after his tractors. theres time yet as he's only four ha ha!.

hi

i've seen these while on holiday ,pretty big in italy,seem well built and in 1/16 scale,seem to do most things as well,saw a good selection of implements over there,bailers,tipping trailers and ground working kit, and several good combines,havn't seen much over here though.i think they are really aimed at younger kids,as they seem very stronglly built

sean

Thanks for your replies, the scale has put me off though. I hoped they would be the same as Britains so i could use them as a base for conversions due to the cheap prices!

GREAT MODELS FOR THE LITTLE KIDS NOT SO MUCH US BIG KIDS.SUPERB FOR LITTLE LADS WHO WANT TO PLAY ROUGH REALLY RUGGED FOR A PLASTIC MODEL.MY YOUNG LAD HAS GOT LOADS INCLUDING THE NEW HOLLAND TG285,FENDT 926 WITH LOADER,3 X JD 6920S 1 WITH DUALS AND LOADER,RENAULT(CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH MODEL IT IS?,CLAAS LEXION WHICH IS HUGH AND A REAL CARPET MONSTER.5 FURROW REVERSIBLE PLOUGH,MIN TILL CULTIVATOR,TRAILERS,EXTRA DUALS ETC.PLUS LOADS MORE I MIGHT TRY AND TAKE SOME PICS WHEN HE'S IN BED SOME NIGHT.DETAIL IS GREAT ESPECIALLY THE COMBINE.

• 2 months later...

Whell, I have heard things about them before. They are considered fair detail and are very durable, but they are indeed for kids. It seems that they mainy manufacture 16th scale in the usa, but i don't know what their specalty is in Europe.

Does anyone know if there 1/25 Claas Dominator combine would fit in with britains and siku etc. Seen one at my local CWG and it didn't look that big, maybe a tad bigger than the lexion. Anyone have any pics of one stood next to something 1/32. I daren't buy it just in case it's wrong ha ha!.

Cheers

Nathan

Guest Fendt pwr

You can use the bruder cambridge rollers as heavy grass land rollers in 1/32 and they look fine.The roller has no roller rings like a true cambridge roller just flat steel plat hence they look like a true heavy grass land roller all you need to do is change the draw bar so it will fit up the back of a 1/32 tractor.I've seen these rollers made in light orange are like others have said they are as cheap as chips.