Same Silver 90

Powerstarâ„¢

Well it's an Agroshift model and has all electronic functions.

The armrest has got one-press buttons to raise and lower the link arms, there are 2 speed buttons for road work, M1 & M2 press one of them and you'll stay at either half revs of near to full revs in that gear, theres an on-board computer where you can set what terrain your working in e.g Light soil, heavy soil, clay,sandy, etc, It's very quick can do about 43K, fuel consuption is just great, best out of all the tractors, and it has the most comfortable cab and seat than the others, only let down is the lack of power, I expect If it was a Silver 100.6 that would just finish it off lovely. One last negative point, all the gears are in italian so SV is highest gear, S and then L are the ranges, and the gear lever is very hard to get in to range.

It is a very underestimated tractor, don't knock it until you've tried it  ;)

Well it's One negative point

There, that cut the waffle out. ..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Only joking Lukeybaby!!! I used to pump slurry for a bloke with a 130 and it had a good solid engine it it, he loved it but the dealer let him down. MTX he has now.

Well it's an Agroshift model and has all electronic functions.

The armrest has got one-press buttons to raise and lower the link arms, there are 2 speed buttons for road work, M1 & M2 press one of them and you'll stay at either half revs of near to full revs in that gear, theres an on-board computer where you can set what terrain your working in e.g Light soil, heavy soil, clay,sandy, etc, It's very quick can do about 43K, fuel consuption is just great, best out of all the tractors, and it has the most comfortable cab and seat than the others, only let down is the lack of power, I expect If it was a Silver 100.6 that would just finish it off lovely. One last negative point, all the gears are in italian so SV is highest gear, S and then L are the ranges, and the gear lever is very hard to get in to range.

It is a very underestimated tractor, don't knock it until you've tried it  ;)

Well said. :)

There, that cut the waffle out. ..  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Only joking Lukeybaby!!! I used to pump slurry for a bloke with a 130 and it had a [glow=red,2,300]good solid engine it it[/glow], he loved it but the dealer let him down. MTX he has now.

Cant have been a same engine then can it

just listen to them TRY to idle

LIKE YUK

It's the college's Sean, and I don't think they would approve of me tearing in to the baffles marcus!! This ones an S Reg and also has a good solid engine,

Thanks Luke... sound like you fallen in love with the little lady to me  :-*:-* :-*

Mart... how about one of these then  ??? ??? ???

Oh I have  ;):D:-*