This was parked in our road this morning....

PDH

What a beauty... thanks for posting... and she's a red cab... Two opening doors and made a la france  :-*:-* :-* - what a lovely restoraton project that would be - Apart from a lick of paint she looks well  :-*:-*

Glad you like Marky....had no number plates so I haven't a clue as to what age it is.  She sounded well when she pulled off.  I'm sure she only comes out a few times a year.  They were collecting cut down trees for the local November 5th town bonfire.

cor paint looks shabby but the tin work appears fine,lovly resto job there for someone 

we looking at the same tractor sean ? rear mudguard would need cutting & re-welding the seam along the top of cab & roof would need serious work & i daresay the floorpan is rotted

we looking at the same tractor sean ? rear mudguard would need cutting & re-welding the seam along the top of cab & roof would need serious work & i daresay the floorpan is rotted

na shes fine mate in very good nick compaired to some you see,every things there if a little rusty, and most parts are easy enough to get hold of, the hardest bit to get is the front grill and surround and thats all there anyway,