INTERNATIONAL B250

Yes it was a complete strip down ,I stripped the paint off the body and wheels and went back to bare metal.I fitted a corgi mf 165 exhaust,corgi ford 5000 air cleaner and the ploughing light was a piece cut off the rear light from an old  britains bauer vacuum tanker.I painted the silver rear rims in by hand and touched in the headlights and ploughing light silver as well .Now that you all know how to do it I will be out of bussiness ! ;)Good luck lads and lassies ,you might have more luck in finding some rough tractors to use  ::) ::)

Yes it was a complete strip down ,I stripped the paint off the body and wheels and went back to bare metal.I fitted a corgi mf 165 exhaust,corgi ford 5000 air cleaner and the ploughing light was a piece cut off the rear light from an old  britains bauer vacuum tanker.I painted the silver rear rims in by hand and touched in the headlights and ploughing light silver as well .Now that you all know how to do it I will be out of bussiness ! ;)Good luck lads and lassies ,you might have more luck in finding some rough tractors to use  ::) ::)

Yeah right  :D :D :D

Nice work mate  ;)