My collection (brianih634)

brianih634

Hi all,

I have just started taking pics of my collection and thought I would share them with you. The first instalment is of my display cabinets content, (the only ones that get to stay in the house!). The garage/workshop items will follow at a later date.

Hope you enjoy.

post-225-132638544444_thumb.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I nearly threw up then!!! You have one of the best collections I think I have seen on here Brian, there are models in there that really capture the imagination. .. .the one for me, a modest choice it may be but . .. .The Ford 2wd next to the diesel bowser, to the right of it. 7710 is it? Did you do it yourself? You have most of the models I want. .. alot I do have though. The 8400 Precision has just made it on to my WANTED list.

I nearly threw up then!!! You have one of the best collections I think I have seen on here Brian, there are models in there that really capture the imagination. .. .the one for me, a modest choice it may be but . .. .The Ford 2wd next to the diesel bowser, to the right of it. 7710 is it? Did you do it yourself? You have most of the models I want. .. alot I do have though. The 8400 Precision has just made it on to my WANTED list.

The 7710 2wd along with County 754, County1174, 7610 4wd, 7600 and 7000 are all DBP Models. Expensive, but the detail is amazing.

:o :o :o :o :o  Look at that drill....who made it.....any more pictures of it........ if i have your babies can I have the drill too??  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Firstly NO BABIES  :o :o :) :)

Got one of my own already, handful enough. I bought the Kuhn drill off farmmodels.co.uk's notice board about 5 or so years ago and have no idea who made it! It came with an adaptors to fit ertl precision JD8400 or normal britains/siku hitches. I will try and take some pics of it tomorrow and post them up.