At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that is an older Marshall trailer in the last photo Martin ??? ???

I got a real cracker of a photo of an older marshall single axle trailer last night... I will post up under harvesting at Garlogie.

As fas as I know it is actually a Petit trailer Bill........Not 100% sure though and can't find any serial plate on it........ :)

Very nice pictures. What is the weight from the frontweight?

Texas

Thanks Bas, it is a actually a front box on the 6480 for keeping tools and ratchet straps etc in........ :)

can see it now mart , nice little 4 furrow conventional plough behind the 698 or even a 3 f rev for ploughing matches , got to buy it mate, £3000 ? nay bother for you

You've got me drooling now Marcus........ :D;)

those petit trailers aint small to be honest, even our 2 singlwe axel ones seemed huge compaired to the monococ one we had of the similar size, infact they outlasted that, we kept them till we sold up

great pics mart, nice to see the boss reusing the older stuff rather than buying new, lot cheaper eh,

ment to ask mate, have you mastered the unloading on the move yet? or still parking up and waiting for him,

those petit trailers aint small to be honest, even our 2 singlwe axel ones seemed huge compaired to the monococ one we had of the similar size, infact they outlasted that, we kept them till we sold up

great pics mart, nice to see the boss reusing the older stuff rather than buying new, lot cheaper eh,

ment to ask mate, have you mastered the unloading on the move yet? or still parking up and waiting for him,

Cheers Sean, got thre unloading on the move mastered now, the combine driver doesn't like to hang around so had to learn quick........ :D;)

The crop looks well,do you know what it did Martin?

Was a damn good crop Ol, we reckon we got around 60 tonne from 13 acres........ :o :o