At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

looks a intresing varied day of late for you mart, the local docks down here use a bunch of old volvo artic dump rigs for the same job , they have extended sides on them to take a tad more than designed for, marcus will have seen them for sure

Indeed Sean a fair number of different things been on the go  :)  will be back to getting the cattle home at the end of the month too. The fertiliser is a totally different side of things to get into but quite well paying and a fine job when there's not much else going on  :)

Lovely photographs Mart, always nice to catch up with what you get up to. The 8080 looks in fine fettle and that Sennebogen handler looks like a very impressive machine

Thanks David, the 8080 is a well looked after old girl and still does a great bit of work. The Sennebogen is quite a thing to listen to working, quite an engine note it has.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that must have good traction /tyres to be used in the mud, most forklifts i have driven get stuck in a pupple on concrete.... she would be  a handy unit to have around , she looks tidy enough

cheers for the pics mart

There's always a bit of a spill from the grab but it's all cleaned up with the bobcat in the end and just gets added to the last load  :)

I'm sure that's the stuff they bag up for me.  ;D

Good photos - especially the old 8080 still going strong.  ;)

wow that must have good traction /tyres to be used in the mud, most forklifts i have driven get stuck in a pupple on concrete.... she would be  a handy unit to have around , she looks tidy enough

cheers for the pictures mart

It certainly is a handy tool Nick, the dual tyres on the front help her get around a fair bit too, when I first started here a few years back it used to move all the silage from the clamp into the courts all Winter  :)

I'm sure that's the stuff they bag up for me.  [img alt=;D]http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/Smileys/default/grin.gif

Good photos - especially the old 8080 still going strong

Cheers John, she's tucked up for Winter now I believe  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Just to bring this up to date.......All our tattie trailers have now returned home after their busy season out on various farms and all the cows are home for Winter too.......

First Stewart home

DSC00925.jpg

Both Stewarts home

DSC00932.jpg

DSC00934.jpg

Cleared out the last of the barley and then got them all back inside:

First Vegcraft going into position

DSC00938.jpg

• 1 month later...