At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

nice update there marty new tractor as well. i the macdonalds make some good trailers dont they.

Cheers Pete, aye the Vegcraft are certainly well built trailers, I think a lot of folk like the cheems they add at the edge of the trailer for that extra bit of security knowing the box isn't going to slide off.......

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Just to update this with a few pics of late, we've sold 200 bales of wholecrop silage this year so I'm carting them to a farm across the road in loads of 16 wen they need them

113.jpg

Also in the process of bringing the rest of the straw home

114.jpg

110.jpg

112.jpg

and unfortunately the big winds a couple of weeks ago claimed a fair bit of our straw shed  :-\

111.jpg

• 1 month later...

A wee update to this topic.......Finally got my front boxes sorted out so they now sit square at the front of the tractor. Been back to the docks for various fertiliser boats of late as well as a day's dung spreading for a local horse breeder, so needless to say the dung spreader wasn't taxed too hard that day. Also sold some surplus silage so had a fine few loads through the town to cart it to its destination.......Still waiting on calving to begin on earnest which should be the first or second week of February so not far off now.......Also hoping to get some wheat away in February as the price has risen.......Last but definitely not least is the purchase of another trailer to add to our hire range - a Stewart root crop bulker - full spec with air brakes, hydraulic back door, sprung drawbar, Nokian Countryking floats etc.

post-31-0-73678200-1327867198_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-95551800-1327867221_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-32727100-1327867245_thumb.jpg

post-31-0-37166500-1327867274_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

No picture of this new 8080 yet Mart! 8)

There's a few pics back a bit in this topic Colm as it's the one that has done our harvesting for the past three years, it won't be coming home until harvest as the previous owner has got it tucked away inside so we've agreed it's as well to stay there until we need it and can make room for it :)

That's a superb photograph mart ;)

Cheers Marky, was a favourite of mine :)

That's a superb photograph mart ;)

I have to agree with Mark on that Mart...the stubble detail, the snow in between, the nice load and the blue skies.....I have only one criticism ...shame it was a MF and not a Nash ;D ;D

One to enter into Classic Tractor competition for 2012 I would say Mart.

I have to agree with Mark on that Mart...the stubble detail, the snow in between, the nice load and the blue skies.....I have only one criticism ...shame it was a MF and not a Nash ;D ;D

One to enter into Classic Tractor competition for 2012 I would say Mart.

Thanks Bill, really pleased with it myself and glad you like it.......

MART just caught up with your topic seems you have been busy.thats some fleet of trailers you have now

Always up to something Pete. Aye we've definitely got a pretty comprehensive range of trailers now - I see our latest one has made it into Classic Tractor at the forefront of the lineup of DC Contracts Stewarts available at their dispersal sale.