NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Marky...... :)

Here we go:-

Pic 1 - Massey 1080 stored at the back of the barn

Pic 2 - Massey Ferguson 165 with Straw Cutter/Bedder (sorry for the shoogly pic  :-[;))

One of the best working ones I have seen Mart and I see a hell of alot of them!!! Nice. Good weekend then by the sounds of it, all that work in the fresh air you'll be asleep by your second lesson on Monday!!!  :D

Thanks Mart... they both look to be in great nick mate... that 1080 looks the bizzle as Luke would say  :-*:-* :-*

DOes he want to sell it to me  ???

Aye, the wee 165 is a gem of a tractor...... :)

I doubt he'd want to sell the 1080 mate...... :D;)

One of the best working ones I have seen Mart and I see a hell of alot of them!!! Nice. Good weekend then by the sounds of it, all that work in the fresh air yo

u'll be asleep by your second lesson on Monday!!!  :D

Great weekend Tris......Really enjoyed myself...... :)

I think the only times I was awake today was on the bus in the morning and evening...... :D :D

They are indeed Mate...... :o :o :)

sounda all well & good mart , nice variety of jobs to keep busy with , got to get a hose pipe & some t-cut going to get the 1080 sparkling !

Aye, all good mate......As you say a nice variety of jobs to start off with too...... :)

I'm not sure when the last time he had the 1080 out......

You haven't seen the mint cabbed 135 and a 175 with ROPS yet either...... ;D;)

Mint cabbed 135... and a 175.... Picccccccccccccccs please SuperMart...

1.... 2..... 3....

You posted them yet Mart  :P :P :P

I thought you'd say that Marky......I might have time to snap them tomorrow as the boss is on holiday so I'll see what I can do...... :)

The 135 is out of the way at the back of one of the sheds so is harder to get a pic of but we'll see...... :);)

Thanks Mart... do you best then  ;)

I bet you look forward to the weekends now hey mate  ???

As soon as the end of Sunday comes I'm wishing the week away to Friday night...... ;D;)

I'm really enjoying it though and the feeling of satisfaction on hearing the sheds of cows muching their way into silage that I've just fed them is just great......  ;)

Another fairly busy day today......

Started off as usual feeding the cattle and then went off with the other worker (boss on holiday) in the 3095 with water bowser to fix it up to the water trough in one of our fields for the last lot of cows which are still outside......

We also spent some time setting up the grain bruiser which we'll get going tomorrow to make up some more feed for the cows......

Drives today included the 3095 Dynashift (nice tractor just a shame it's only on a 30K box)......

175 (backing it out of the way of the grain bruiser)

Fiat van (shunting it about the yard  :D)

CAT/Towmotor forklift for carting in silage and straw bales into the cattle courts......

:);)

PAIR OF [glow=red,2,300]RED[/glow] OVERALL FOR MART PLEASE 8);)

I'll have to stick to my New Holland ones I think, can't slip completely into a Red Routine...... :D :D ;)

Sounds good Mart, interesting to read mate and reminds me of how I got started on it all.  :)

Cheers Tris......Today's report coming shortly with some pics too...... :) :) ;)

Another good day today......Busy as usual first thing with feeding the cows with the straw and silage...... :)

Most of the rest of the day was spent working the grain bruiser (or at first trying to fix the numerous problems which had appeared in the system since it was last used)......

We used the Massey 3095 to power the bruiser while the section for feed cake was loaded with the Merlo Telehandler (see pics below)......

Any questions please ask...... :);)

Grain bruiser, is that the same as a "crimper" Mart??

Aye, basically does the same thing FP......The machine we have has a shute coming from the grain bins which feeds grain into the main hopper of the bruiser, the bruiser is powered by the PTO of the Massey Ferguson 3095 at 540RPM......The grain is then bruised/crimped and feed cake is added to the mixture......This is then taken via conveyor into a set up of bins, from where we can then take the feed grain/cake mix when we need it......

Hope that helps mate...... :) :) ;)

Thats the same loader as we had on the 390T where I worked Mart. Great piece of kit that 3095. . ... .  Sort of buy which would suit you a treat aswell, 6cyl, tough as old boots, loader, front links, 4wd. .. ...  give the man an offer!!!  :D

Thats the same loader as we had on the 390T where I worked Mart. Great piece of kit that 3095. . ... .  Sort of buy which would suit you a treat aswell, 6cyl, tough as old boots, loader, front links, 4wd. .. ...  give the man an offer!!!  :D

It's a good tractor but has a couple of wee problems that could do with being fixed...... :-\

Would be a good machine for me though as you say mate, just a shame it's only on a 30K box......

Looks like some zupped up 3095 with all that extras on her

She's got front links, front loader, Dynashift and she's a Autotronic model, that's about all I can think that's extra on it...... :);)

30k? Thats a shame. Could have quietly had a go at the glitches then if they were cheap & easy, give an offer. Thing is he'd be looking at a fair whack to replace something like that so he may be reluctant to get rid of her. And 30k is just no good for the roading you'll be doing. Im at my mates yard 2moro so I'll get info/details/pics of those I pm'd you about.

30k? Thats a shame. Could have quietly had a go at the glitches then if they were cheap & easy, give an offer. Thing is he'd be looking at a fair whack to replace something like that so he may be reluctant to get rid of her. And 30k is just no good for the roading you'll be doing. Im at my mates yard 2moro so I'll get info/details/pics of those I pm'd you about.

Yeah......It's the second main tractor on the farm so would need a lot to replace it...... :-\

Details of those would be great thanks mate...... :);)