At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that dung trailer is mint compared with ours :D the bed is ccoming out of it the tailboard got lost along the way and the sides are holding on by a thread and no chance of it going on the scrap heap just yet

That is what I thought as well Denis :D :D

Should make a nice bit of cash for the hip pocket Mart ;D ;D

That's the idea anyway Bill...... ;)

was then thinking the same, mind you his boss is a massey man so prob after a nice mf200 or something, is it a weeks one mart?? that one hes getting rid of

Ah you've not seen the other side lads, it was tipped on it's side last year when we were tipping earth into holes in the track and lets say re-righting it with the Merlo didn't do the sides any favours, will get pics of the other side tomorrow to show it isn't as good as all that...... ;)

Not sure what it is Sean, there is a decal on the front panel but it's pretty hard to read...... :-\

We're just going to use the 12 tonne Marshall for hauling the dung from now on...... :)

I like the last picture Mart.

Are you going to work there full time when you leave school?

Thanks Ol, was lucky to get that one, both Mum and Calf turned away just after I snapped it...... :)

I'm going to Agricultural College starting in September but will still be doing my weekends there and working most of my hols......On hols from school just now so am doing 6 days a week there......Having a great time...... :)

I think your on a good farm to start your farming life mate,smaller mixed farms realy help a young lad because there is a huge mix of jobs and the boss is never far away if you need help or have to ask him something.

Very true Ol......I have to say that'll be two years I've been there in November and it's just flown in and I've had a great time and am really happy with my job...... :)

Well mart hows it going see you are busy again. no word on the new tractor yet. another one of my mates has just got a new 8530 thats 2 now in a 7mile radius.

Och aye keeping busy Peter...... :)

No sign of the 6480 yet, Alan Mackay said he was expecting a delivery two weeks ago but not heard anymore word yet, strange as he had 2 6480s sitting there when we were in...... :-\

Who's got the 8530 now mate?

Passed Ronny Gardiner's place the other day, had a fair few trailers sitting outside but didn't have the camera...... :'(

Thanks Ol, was lucky to get that one, both Mum and Calf turned away just after I snapped it...... :)

I'm going to Agricultural College starting in September but will still be doing my weekends there and working most of my hols......On hols from school just now so am doing 6 days a week there......Having a great time...... :)

best bit of all mart , you're not being corupted by those fandangled blue things  :D

Looks like he is messing your boss about a bit, at least when you order from nethertons it is nearly always there when they say or a day or two late but never as much as you guys have been waiting. It is duncan henderson that has the new 8530 he also has a 8310 as well as the 7530 then about 4 6820. my mate has both the 7530 and the 8530 lucky boy.