At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave up on the 3600 for now, thinking along the lines of a 135 if I can get myself another shed......Yep, Grey Fergie's still here...... ;) ;)

you really are turning red mate  :D  better change yer profile name now before you give yerself a complex  :D :D

i'm sure you'd be able to find somewhere on the farm to keep a 135 mart :)

the new toy looks ready for some hard work soon mart got anything lined up for the job ? some severe powerharrowing maybe ?

YeeeeHaaaaaawwww.... what a beauty Mart... I'm noit usually the Jealous type... but here I will make an expection  >:(:D :D - you are one lucky fella mate... I'd love to have a blast in that... we need pics pics pics please buddy... everytime she turns a wheel  :P :P

so will i see this beast out on the road next week if i am on the forfar by pass tyhen mate. nice looking machine and at least you have got it now.

Aye once we get her registered she'll be on the road Peter......Going to get a plate for the front box with the farm name on it too...... :)

you really are turning red mate  :D  better change yer profile name now before you give yerself a complex  :D :D

i'm sure you'd be able to find somewhere on the farm to keep a 135 mart :)

the new toy looks ready for some hard work soon mart got anything lined up for the job ? some severe powerharrowing maybe ?

Aye that's true Marcus, I'm sure there would be a corner of a shed we'd get one in if I purchased one...... :)

Nothing major lined up for her yet, first job will be baling the last of the hay so nothing too strenuous...... :)

YeeeeHaaaaaawwww.... what a beauty Mart... I'm noit usually the Jealous type... but here I will make an expection  >:(:D :D - you are one lucky fella mate... I'd love to have a blast in that... we need pics pics pics please buddy... everytime she turns a wheel  :P :P

As soon as we get her out for a wee bit Marky the camera will be clicking away......Certainly looking forward to seeing her out of the shed...... ;) ;)

What could this possibly be hiding in the shed this morning...... :-*:-*

I don't know, there is a bloody great tractor in the way!!  :D :D

Nice hay making snaps Mart, I love haybobbing in the summer.. ..  Summer.. . . seems so long ago now  >:(

Anyway, a new toy then. Looks quite big for her power. Like the new nose cone on these latest MF's I must admit. Work is oging good all in all mate, good for you.

I don't know, there is a bloody great tractor in the way!!  :D :D

Nice hay making snaps Mart, I love haybobbing in the summer.. ..  Summer.. . . seems so long ago now  >:(

Anyway, a new toy then. Looks quite big for her power. Like the new nose cone on these latest MF's I must admit. Work is oging good all in all mate, good for you.

Cheers Tris......Aye haybobbing is a good wee job......Nothing like a bit of dust flying in the air...... :)

Still got 4 acres to bale but who knows how it will turn out...... :-\

The new nose cones must be taller than the old style ones I think and they're definitely wider to look at from the cab......Smart though...... :) :)

Was hay turining today......Not that the crop was dry but it had lain so long the grass was coming through it so we had to move it......Was a bit of a wind and hadn't rained for about 10 hours so was the best spell for a while...... :o

Just as I finished up the rain came back on though...... :'(

post-32-132638840517_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

nice shots mate, shame hes not using the 525's mind

i take it from the pics you just dump in a barn, not silo store the grain

Cheers Sean........It is a shame the old 525's aren't out but the old 8080 is still a nice sight........

Yep, we're just tipping it in the washed out courts just now to be later put through the dresser and then into our bins........ :) :)

really ben, most used silos round my nans way still do as far as i know, we had a big 40 ft odd high permastore one and several smaller internal bins along with a small galvanised silo outside to

do like that trailer on the 3095 mart, just the sort of thing i need at ash tree, might have to try making one of those some time, might even need measurements and a few pics ::):-*:-* ;):D :D :D