At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

:D :D :D......Oh deary me mate, what an offer...... ;)

Thanks Marky......I'll see what's happening over the holidays, I'll definitely have to try and get down sometime though mate...... :);)

I can pick you up from the station in Peterborough mate... Ben said he will put you up for a few days... or you can sleep in Alf's bed if not  :D :D :D - It's a serious offer by the way  ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

dyna 6 as it's a whole new gearbox etc and from what i've heard electrics on gearchanging etc more reliable and smoother.

Lets not start this one up again, i can still remember the last time it got brought up :D :D :D :D ;)

Even i have to admit that the Hexashift Ares i drove was a lot better than the Quadrishift one so i think its a step froward in arable terms but maybe not for other areas of the industry :);)  And before anyone gets carried away with numpties Hexashift is the Claas name for Dyna-6 and Quadrishift for Dynashift :D;)

See i do make sense sometimes :D :D for arable work there alot better, but for livestock etc there not going down great just because amount of electronics not needed in there part of the industry.  Gav you need to get you on a axion see what there like and im trying one on a big massey soon compare notes :D :D :D

See i do make sense sometimes :D :D for arable work there alot better, but for livestock etc there not going down great just because amount of electronics not needed in there part of the industry.  Gav you need to get you on a axion see what there like and im trying one on a big massey soon compare notes :D :D :D

I'd love to but i don't think our chap will buy anymore new tractors now with 2 years until he retires, let alone a Claas although he has been a Renault man for 20+ years, the last one has been a bit of trouble :-\  If i can find a way i will though  ;D

I'd love to but i don't think our chap will buy anymore new tractors now with 2 years until he retires, let alone a Claas although he has been a Renault man for 20+ years, the last one has been a bit of trouble :-\  If i can find a way i will though  ;D

i have to say, as our farm was being sold of, there were a lot of renaults up that way gav, the 103's and the 145/155 ones, but rarely saw any down this way, they seemed to be every where  arround eye way

Not been much different from normal over the past couple of weekends so not much to say however on Tuesday night after school had to feed both farms as the boss and worker were both off......

So had a nice long drive through the tracks to the other farm and back on the 3095...... :)

Really nice tractor, I think I'll be aiming to buy a 3095 after that...... ;D;)

Was a great feeling doing it all on my own and driving in the dark for the first time...... :) :) ;)

Spotlights ablaze hey Mart? Makes you feel like you the only one in the world working doesn't it? Good on you mate, glad he has the faith in you to leave you to it mate.  :)

Exactly mate......Had the 3095 lit up like Blackpool illuminations...... :D;)

Even indicated as I was turning around the different bits of track just for the practise......The other local farmer probably wondered what was going on...... :D

I am pretty lucky though as he seems to realise that I'm not going to destroy the place when he's away...... :) :) ;)

Exactly mate......Had the 3095 lit up like Blackpool illuminations...... :D;)

Even indicated as I was turning around the different bits of track just for the practise......The other local farmer probably wondered what was going on...... :D

I am pretty lucky though as he seems to realise that I'm not going to destroy the place when he's away...... :) :) ;)

Thats the key in whatever you do Mart.  ;)

nice one mart, the more pratice the better eh mate, and gets you used to it if you do buy a 3095 eh mate, as they should drive the same more or less

Cheers Sean......That's what I was thinking mate......It was a choice between the Navara pick-up or the 3095 to take up the track so  the 3095 wins hands down...... :) :) ;)

Not been much different from normal over the past couple of weekends so not much to say however on Tuesday night after school had to feed both farms as the boss and worker were both off......

So had a nice long drive through the tracks to the other farm and back on the 3095...... :)

Really nice tractor, I think I'll be aiming to buy a 3095 after that...... ;D;)

Was a great feeling doing it all on my own and driving in the dark for the first time...... :) :) ;)

they are nice  tractors to drive  :)

i had a brilliant setting for a pic of our 3095 when i finnished wrapping and it was about 9 and pitch black but the lights on the tractor were perfect looked like something in a brochure except i didnt have a camera  :'( but if i ever get a good one again i got my mobile phone now  :D :D ;D