The Massey Ferguson 410.. a modern day 135

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a call to say was Wednesday PM or Thursday convenient.... so depending on the weather... she will be here very soon  ;D

I'll post a pic when she arrives  :-*

let me know, i have next friday off and a few early days so can come and see it ;D ;D ;D

is there an option to put a cab on them tractors marky  ;)

i was thinking of a dealer fitted cab

No I don't think so... but I really wanted a cabless anyway... otherwise it won't go in my garage  :-[

marky out of curiosoty did you go for 2wd or 4wd, cant see any mention in the replys

2wd Sean.... just about to post some pics now  ;D

I can just see it now, Marky out on the drive every Sunday morning washing and polishing his new tractor, the neighbours net curtains twitching and the ensueing conversation on Thursdays coffee morning about why he cant just stick to cleaning the windows and powerwashing everything in sight like "My Derek does"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I can just see it now, Marky out on the drive every Sunday morning washing and polishing his new tractor, the neighbours net curtains twitching and the ensueing conversation on Thursdays coffee morning about why he cant just stick to cleaning the windows and powerwashing everything in sight like "My Derek does"  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D - I bet that's right as well Jason  :D :D :D

So... it was Derek that borrowed my pressure washer and burtn the motor out was it  >:(

So what plans do you have with your new toy marky ?match ploughing,road runs or proper work

Well... Match ploughing first and foremost... and a bit of "real work" if I can.... I intend to grow White Cabbage for the business (as I am told it grows well on the land around here)..