tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

apparently things aren't going to well with the forager, so it's going to be slow going for the loader , so the second one leaves ,it took a while for the third one to turn up, i had unloaded by then & took a 45 min break so couldnt wait about much longer , & met the third one on my out of the farm . there were 7 trailers hauling in all , the others being JD's which i passed on the road , but didnt get pics

Some more cracking pics Marcus... liked the video as well... looked like a real mirror basher than one mate... so what happens if you meet another artic coming the other way  ???:D :D

Loving the little 240... she's one of the last made with that cab on her...

What was is that in the hedge... has it got a winch on the back mate ???

Some more cracking pics Marcus... liked the video as well... looked like a real mirror basher than one mate... so what happens if you meet another artic coming the other way  ???:D :D

Loving the little 240... she's one of the last made with that cab on her...

What was is that in the hedge... has it got a winch on the back mate ???

dread to think of another artic coming , was bad enought meeting a 7.5 tonner to get in  :D

the hedge is actually a barn mark & its a fordson e27n, tyres were taken off & it's up on blocks , it used to be the estates wooding tractor i believe, hence the winch

it's at neston home farm nr corsham between bath & chippenham, the big house is used in period production films ,as is the yard at the moment thus the scenery sets

nice pics as always mate, whats the idea of thefalse building fronts in there then???

ummm..........................

dread to think of another artic coming , was bad enought meeting a 7.5 tonner to get in  :D

the hedge is actually a barn mark & its a fordson e27n, tyres were taken off & it's up on blocks , it used to be the estates wooding tractor i believe, hence the winch

it's at neston home farm nr corsham between bath & chippenham, the big house is used in period production films ,as is the yard at the moment thus the scenery sets

was it JW davis? marcuss

why yes , yes it was young daniel, bless my soul , saw the JW bit on the combine , but couldnt remember the name the loader driver said ! yeah 1+1=3

you see coombes' 2wd 6030 a few pages back dan ?