tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

not often i see a fleet of them  running , but they are getting quite popular , especially the smaller ones for loader work , yet to actually deliver to a farm that has one though :)

Thanks for the answer marcus. Overher you don't see also often claas tractors used by contractors.

texas

There are quite a few filming locations up that way. Another farm between Box and Melksham was used for a period drama last year starring Dawn French.

yep thats the one where i deliver mate, neston home farm :)

why yes , yes it was young daniel, bless my soul , saw the JW bit on the combine , but couldnt remember the name the loader driver said ! yeah 1+1=3

you see coombes' 2wd 6030 a few pages back dan ?

that contractor picks up the grass for m evis for the festival when i manged to get some photos.

i have been handed a job of extending the siku model to make it look like their mixer wagon

that contractor picks up the grass for m evis for the festival when i manged to get some photos.

i have been handed a job of extending the siku model to make it look like their mixer wagon

seen the kit about before but the tractors arm't signed up so wouldnt recognise them unless they were alongside the forager or combine

that'll be good dan , you also going to do a 2wd 6030 to go with it ? if so look forward to the pics when finished

those 434s are good machines arnt they  :P i got a few pics of one when the contractor was doing silage next door ,got a few of the forager too  :) john deere 7800  :P

is that truck anygood then marcus with the rearsteering or are the rigids better  ???:)

yeah the rear steer is great rich , but it can be a godsend one day & a real pig the next .

there's not many 8 wheeler drops i cant do, 7/8 out of 10 maybe ?

the biggest problem i have isn't with the farms but the transport managers , because i can get it into most 8 wheeler drops , i do find myself in farms where i have no business being  >:(

i even write on the tickets not articable but i still get sent there , why ? because the computer will say i've done it before  ::)

the 8 wheeler drivers sometimes also struggle, where i find it easy  simply because my vehicle bends in the middle !

you ought to give yer number mate , next time i go through the port talbot area , on a saturday  i'll give you a ring & pick you up somewhere , bring yer camera & see for yer self  :)

saturday morning , only one load  that should have taken 6 hours at the most , but because of the heavy rain & holliday traffic , took 10 hours  >:(

lower twitchen farm between barnstable & ilfracombe  home of  Bernie Worth contractors , usually getin the farm no problem , but because the track was muddy , i needed a tow to get upto the bin , JCB 300TM to tow me in

got a 590 to do the yards , but for sale if anyones interested ?£2000 + but rough as hell & has been rolled apparently

a big JD user & fan,he's got 11 tractors on the fleet, but is now changing to Valtra & by his own admission says the valtra is the better tractor

nice chap even offered me a job  ;D

i know what you mean mate , if they were trying to match the colours to the fleet of deere's they had then you'd have thought they would have specified yellow wheels as well, if not mf red would have done , seems odd doesn't it

i think they were built by marston anyway  :)