Deere-est Truck's

Deere-est

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have started a step frame myself but got stalled by lack of wheels

I can throw some 1/43 wheels in yer box, Tris...they worked alright for my step deck. Or did you try them out already. Which "bullnose" Scania are you talking about? I've got a Scania cab identical to that yellow Topline deal you have there, except I cut that big assed roof off.

That came from Wilkinsons as a tractor unit for ?6.99. With trailer at Toys R Us they are ?13.99 and usually have it as a Caltex tanker in yellow along with green FH12, red Iveco Stralis, orange Daf XF95 and a Magnum in red I think. There are other stockists too, www.truckstuff.co.uk for one.

My plan exactly Graham  ;)

Here Mark I missed your post, that is some wrecker. Newray is it or erm. . . .ah shizer I can't remember the name .. .

I can throw some 1/43 wheels in yer box, Tris...they worked alright for my step deck. Or did you try them out already. Which "bullnose" Scania are you talking about? I've got a Scania cab identical to that yellow Topline deal you have there, except I cut that big assed roof off.

Hold that thought Dave, I will get sorted. . . soon promise!!

• 1 month later...

Another one to go under the Dremel when I get a chance. The crane is a Siku one I think so thats coming off for something else. The unit will be heavily chopped for something much newer and very different  ;);D

Bigger than that Sean but Mum really is the word. As soon as this barn is built I am going to leave the farm buildings alone for a while as long as I can get a dutch barn with lean-to ready for Toytrac. Time to start these trucks I have in mind I think.  ;)

Dave, they will stay chrome mate for sure  ;):-X