Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

your gonna have to build a shed/ factory to dispaly those in mate, its like the proper production line aint it

Yeah, funny you should say that, got a couple of big shelving units to store them on yesterday so they are all safe. Next step is to fit the Tank arms onto the chassis

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the last of the componant parts that needed assembling, everything else now needs parts fabricated and added to them. 44 tank support arms fitted to 22 chassis :)

post-334-132638598019_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638598023_thumb.jpg

Brilliant gavvers.. they have many parts by the looks of it mate  :o

Cheers Marky. There's loads of bits to them, there's still bags of small castor wheels, topper links, topper supports , elevators, oil tanks, traces, tanks and tank elevators to sort out yet :o :o

I have not read all 21 pages before, but is it possible to get hold of one of these fantastic harvesters?

A local farmer used one of those T.I.M. machines here in the 80s and 90s and I always dreames of having one of those as a model!

Thanks and Regards

Sascha

P.S. what about making this brilliant modell available as farm toys members modell? I love the special Ford edition very much, but such a beet harvester would be just fantastic as addition!

I have not read all 21 pages before, but is it possible to get hold of one of these fantastic harvesters?

A local farmer used one of those T.I.M. machines here in the 80s and 90s and I always dreames of having one of those as a model!

Thanks and Regards

Sascha

P.S. what about making this brilliant modell available as farm toys members modell? I love the special Ford edition very much, but such a beet harvester would be just fantastic as addition!

Thankyou for your comment Sascha. As several more members on here are asking now I think I'd better explain the current situation here than by pm, at present the whole of the first batch are sold but will need to check on that with someone in two weeks time. I will be doing another 25 later on in the year all things being well but due to work commitments on the farm that is likely to be October onwards. If there are any spare ones from this batch I will contact any member who is not on the list and has expressed an interest in one as soon as I know. If I have none spare I know a man who may well have a few for sale ;)

Been working on one of these this afternoon and have just about got it built up, just need to sort out the tank fixings and the tank elevator and I should be getting somewhere :)

post-334-132638598852_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638598855_thumb.jpg

:o :o - Masterpiece Gavvers  :o :o

Cheers Marky :)

Wow you made short work of that Gav, you painting it after it's assembled ? or is this just a dry fit ???

I don't hang about with these Scott, they were cast in such a way that they could be assembled quickly, well reasonably quickly. This is just a dry fit, get everything on and together along with any holes drilled before painting then all taken apart again :);)

Looking great Gav! Take it you are spraying when they are built up?

Read the previous posts and then try to tell me why you didn't deserve the Numpty I just gave you ::);D:D :D

Read the previous posts and then try to tell me why you didn't deserve the Numpty I just gave you ::);D:D :D

Well, no, actually, what happend was, I dont think, you should of really......................... OK fair point!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Well done Gav as ever....looks like one hell of a job you've started though! :D After these, even the word 'Beet' will send shivers down your spine! :D

Well done Gav as ever....looks like one hell of a job you've started though! :D After these, even the word 'Beet' will send shivers down your spine! :D

Cheers Will, don't know about shivers down the spine but definately pound signs in the bank account ;D:D :D ;)

Cheers Will, don't know about shivers down the spine but definately pound signs in the bank account ;D:D :D ;)

Well there is that I suppose. ::):D :D

Archived