Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

I needed something to amuse myself with today while i'm off work ill so i started to build one of these out of plastruct and plasticard, i'm quite pleased with it so far and will hopefully get some more done tomorrow. If anyone has any good pictures of a Tim MIISA/K i'd be most grateful.

post-334-132638548884_thumb.jpg

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats starting to get there mate.

In real life would that lifter work off set or in line?

Thanks guys. It would work off set in the field, the drawbar pivots so you can swing it inline for road transport and emptying the tank, might try it on here in the finish, watch this space ;):)

Thanks Marky, believe it or not there is only about 2 hours work there so far :);)

Blimey mate... you have rocketed on with that then... I reckon that would take me about 2 weeks to get to that stage mate.. well done... I'm looking forward to seeing this one progess mate  ;)

Bloody hell Gav, that's looking great. You've been hiding your skills from us until recently  ;D:)

Thanks mate, I'm a very secretive person ask anyone ;D;)

Blimey mate... you have rocketed on with that then... I reckon that would take me about 2 weeks to get to that stage mate.. well done... I'm looking forward to seeing this one progess mate  ;)

Well i'm probably going to be off work all this week so i'll be working on this and maybe something else  :-X as and when i feel like it :);)

it would take me a year :D :D

nice work Gav, so are you a 'closet converter' then??

any ideas for the pic up, cant make it out but a baler may be useful to break up?? ???

No not really, never done any before i started doing the seeders, well apart from the Armer when i was 14 that is.

What 'pic up'? Every bit of it is going to be made from scratch at the minute, unless i think of a useful bit laying about here. At least what i wanted 1 pair of the Cougar wheels for is out in the open now ;D;)

Nothing serious I hope Gavvers  ;)

Just a cold which has turned into a Chest infection, something i have suffered with all my life :(

No not really, never done any before i started doing the seeders, well apart from the Armer when i was 14 that is.

What 'pic up'? Every bit of it is going to be made from scratch at the minute, unless i think of a useful bit laying about here. At least what i wanted 1 pair of the Cougar wheels for is out in the open now ;D;)

Just a cold which has turned into a Chest infection, something i have suffered with all my life :(

might be topper actually :-\, just looked closer at the photos :-\

looking good gav mate,plans for more than one in the future?

Thanks Sean, i might do another one, i'll just see how this one comes out to start with.

might be topper actually :-\, just looked closer at the photos :-\

I did wonder if that was the bit you were talking about, already got that in hand though :);)

Ooooooooooooh bog off Gav we don't need another TM making us all green with envy, angry with jealosy and irate at being both of them combined!!!!!

(Bloody scratch builders, I tell ya. .. . .come waltzing in here putting up pics.. ... ..  showing off there handy work. .. .. well I'll bloody put a stop to it you mark my words . . . ... . .  smarmy gits the lot of them  .. .. . .... .. leave us all out here in the cold while they warm there hands off the haze from their hot self builds. .. ... yeeeeah bet they think they're clever. . .. . .clever my ... . )

Oh Gav I was just telling me mate he ought to pop-a-doodle-do on in here-e-okee and take a peeky-pook at this here fantastic-ociusly wonder-diddly model your building here!!  ;D

have a hack at the siku tattie harvester they crap but may be some parts on there

If i can get my hands on another one i will do as i don't want to destry the only one in my collection-YET ;D

Ooooooooooooh bog off Gav we don't need another TM making us all green with envy, angry with jealosy and irate at being both of them combined!!!!!

(Bloody scratch builders, I tell ya. .. . .come waltzing in here putting up pics.. ... ..  showing off there handy work. .. .. well I'll bloody put a stop to it you mark my words . . . ... . .  smarmy gits the lot of them  .. .. . .... .. leave us all out here in the cold while they warm there hands off the haze from their hot self builds. .. ... yeeeeah bet they think they're clever. . .. . .clever my ... . )

Oh Gav I was just telling me mate he ought to pop-a-doodle-do on in here-e-okee and take a peeky-pook at this here fantastic-ociusly wonder-diddly model your building here!!  ;D

Are you feeling alright Tris ::) ::):D :D ;)

If i can get my hands on another one i will do as i don't want to destry the only one in my collection-YET ;D

Are you feeling alright Tris ::) ::):D :D ;)

pop into wilkinsons, they do crap versions of the wuhlmas and a type of grimme, for a fiver your laughing :)

pop into wilkinsons, they do crap versions of the wuhlmas and a type of grimme, for a fiver your laughing :)

Had just thought of that a little while ago Ben, got to go into town tomorrow so i'll see if they have any in.

what are you going to use for the webs then gav? was wondering about mine last night, have considered bending stapels and forming them taht way

Well for the cleaning spiders i was planning on Acrobat turner wheels, not sure abot the traces yet may scrap a potato harvester as suggested :);)

YES!!!

no  ???

Erm. .. ..   f f f f fine thanks Dan.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Gimme me prozaaaaaaaaaaac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That ok then, have one of my Valium if you like ;D

Oh one thing..........Who's Dan? :D :D ;)

Archived