Tim MIISA/K 2 row sugarbeet harvester

Gav836

Update** The first two models should be with me either tomorrow or Monday, I shall do my upmost to get one assembled ready for Spalding but its going to be very tight. Anyone who has ordered one, it is now looking like being May or early June delivery now :);)

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....now need the Claas's's's's :D :D :D

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and cleaner ;) ;) ::)

The beet drill is in the design stage but the cleaner will be around for next season all going well. I won't have the time to work on them for a while once I get the harvester kits back in my hands ;):)

The beet drill is in the design stage but the cleaner will be around for next season all going well. I won't have the time to work on them for a while once I get the harvester kits back in my hands ;):)

no worries, Bury can have it dirty!....it is Bury at the end of the day :D :D :D::)

Can't decide which brand to base it on at the minute- Accord, Monosem or Stanhay are the options ::)

mmmmm.....i'll have to find some pics unless you have any to post up?

with the accord site, if you get certificate authentication just click on the continue option..

to be honest Gav they both look good, like the 'Monosem' colours but whats easier to build :-\

with the accord site, if you get certificate authentication just click on the continue option..

to be honest Gav they both look good, like the 'Monosem' colours but whats easier to build :-\

Think they are both as difficult as each other, the only easy bit is that Accord decals can be readily obtained whereas i'd have to get the Monosem ones made. I've used both makes so I know the ins and outs of both of them for building :);)

lovely harvester gav, can i order one please.  dt does a good beet drill , he will have some at spalding. for those who cannot wait for gavs.

You certainly can order one, i'll add you to the list ;)

The difference between mine and DT's is that mine will be a 12 row ;)

12 row folding gav , or end towed ?. last year for beet for us cos york factory shut now. it will be nice to have a few models as a reminder, so just have to have one of yours. any idea how much it will cost ?.

12 row folding model. Seems BS don't want beet grown anywhere else but in the east  anymore :-\

12 row folding model. Seems BS don't want beet grown anywhere else but in the east  anymore :-\

only place i have seen it grown gav to be honest, nothing down this way, although i did pass a beet harvestor last year, so someone must grow it for feed i guess?

only place i have seen it grown gav to be honest, nothing down this way, although i did pass a beet harvestor last year, so someone must grow it for feed i guess?

Quite a bit of fodder beet grown down your way i believe Sean :);)

Quite a bit of fodder beet grown down your way i believe Sean :);)

Very much so gav , due to the poor milk prices & rising feed costs, fodder beet has been makeing a big comeback for a few years now , when i worked for vaux , i hauled our fodder beet to customers 25-30 miles away, in a JD 6400 & 10 ton trailer

Well I had this little lot turn up this morning so I'm now starting to get a couple put together so I can get one on display at Spalding, won't be for sale there as I have no decals just yet but will be on display :);)

post-334-132638576979_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638576987_thumb.jpg

Archived