Why don't we all support the only farm model magazine available to us

I'm working my way through your pm's boys and building up the profile of the ftf.

Still believe that Julian has the right intentions.

I will contact you all at sometime today. May require your surnames and stuff though as some of you I only know you as your nicknames  :-[

Still havent received mine... and if there is no contact or magazine shortley from Farm & Site and this man of mystery Julian... i think i'll be refering the matter to Trading Standards... total unaceptable!

That should do us all the power of good Geoff  :P

Great idea Geoff  ;)

NOT  :D :D

Still havent received mine... and if there is no contact or magazine shortley from Farm & Site and this man of mystery Julian... i think i'll be refering the matter to Trading Standards... total unaceptable!

Shall we just wait and see what Udimore comes back with before we go spitting the dummy?

:-*

;D ;D ;D ;DGot it I got it hooooooorrrrraaaaayyy!

On a serious note from what i have read here, it is better than i expected, good content for a troublesome first issue.  Editorial will no doubt improve and features extended/expanded so i am happy.  To all those who haven't yet recieved it then you hopefully wont have long to wait, to those who don't get it - do.  At the end of it, the magazines' future is in our (the customers') hands so give it a try - there isn't another one to choose!