Graham's Buildings

graham

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I made this for a member on here who is taking it to ashow in November.  He was after a skeleton of a barn I just used a red scatter for the type1 effect, one bay has been concreted and the other bay has been shuttered ready for concrete. I made a little whacker plate and the rest you can see, you have got to get your levels right on the job. ;D  Thanks for all your great comments. By the way Marky I  have stood in it before and what a flippin mess that was. :(

Graham,

I am sure when you and sharon get home you shrink down and live in a miniature 1/32 scale world. That has to be the only way you can get such detail

Amazing AGAIN!!!

Where will it end?

Made me a diesel tank yet buddy?  ;) ;) ;D ;D

i so want some of them!!!!.....saves me using the 3 cocktail sticks and lego :D :D :D

It's funny seeing that as I saw a 1/50 sclale one earlier in the week! I will try to get a picture of it if I can find the damn thing again!  ::)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...