Hardi Sprayer

texas

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this what your on about Texas??? Looks a great model, think it's made for the Agritechnica show isn't it. Do you know where to get the from Texas as I really want one or two :D

Cheers

Nathan

Pic is pinched too so come and get me ;D

I should know by the end of today how many of these I will be getting in, they are very very limited.

You will be able to purchase on FTA

Pricewise - you will be looking at ?25-30

You can now buy these from FTA, expect to have them in for next week - Please note these are very limited models!

Slightly more than what I expected but I guess you get what you pay for

Theres a few unknowns surrounding this model

It is made by siku for Hardi for their new commander sprayer - special model for Agritechnica 2005 - 1000 made for show

There after siku will run this into their main catalogue line of models

You can purchase the special show model now in the uk for around ?35

They are different though, as are the booms, I wouldn't think it would make sense for UH to bring both sprayers out at the same time, different I know, but ?100+ is a lot to spend just on sprayers, but I agree, it doesn't "look" siku and I think it is odd that nothing has been heard about this model until it appeared. Any idea where Tellarian got the info from?