Ooo-arr local tractor run

ihatepoundland

The end.

There were loads more vehicles, heavy haulage, scammels, a few bulldozers on old artics, cars etc. but like I say I missed most of it and only saw them on the road on the way home.

It was not busy in town, but at the start of the run it was very busy with people, but being late, we could not get into the carpark as the vehicles were leaving so took another route to get ahead of at least a few runners.

Health and safety had a day off, kids in the rear link boxes, families towed around in trailers.....alll good fun ;D

The end.

There were loads more vehicles, heavy haulage, scammels, a few bulldozers on old artics, cars etc. but like I say I missed most of it and only saw them on the road on the way home.

It was not busy in town, but at the start of the run it was very busy with people, but being late, we could not get into the carpark as the vehicles were leaving so took another route to get ahead of at least a few runners.

Health and safety had a day off, kids in the rear link boxes, families towed around in trailers.....alll good fun ;D

We had ours today and now just sorting through the photos to post later on. Was a good trip around the local pubs, apart from a roaming panda car being a pain.  :'(