Norscott- Cat Lexion 590R combine

Jason B

Hi

I just thought I would share with everyone that www.VankelysFarmToys.com has a picture of the new Cat Lexion 590R combine. It indeed comes with a 16 row corn head and a 40F Flexhead. It has dual front wheels and rear flotation tires. It also has handrails, and cab detail! The grain bin looks like it might open up, but I am not 100% sure. Still it looks like a great model, and even though I collect John Deere, I will probably add this nice model to my collection. Take Care Jason B

Hi Jason, I've had to move this post because the place it was put is soley for images of items that members own, no harm done, I realise you are new to the forum and we do have a maze of boards :)

We've started discussing this one already, I think it was seen first on the TTT board and found its way here  ;)8)

http://www.britains-tractors.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2337.0

http://www.britains-tractors.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2363.new#new

Anyway, thanks for the details

Dont worry about it jason like ihp said this site has soo many categories, and it can often be confusing where to post some stuff. Not as easy as ttt with some things on this board!