Opico Sub-Soiler

well my order will be fore 5 leg no hopper on, only versions i have ever seen, and just what i need to break upo the compacted "coffee" soil on my feilds after the mats come of

My Grandad chopped in his Mcconnel Shakereaker in for a Simba Flatliner 3.5 metre with a seeder as our soil is just too heavy for one. He reckons that the simba is a great tool apart from loading the hopper can be a job, so he fitted a platform to sit on. Found a photo of it, without the hopper on....  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Very good Gav. Does the packer go up and down on that ram?

Thanks, yes the packer moves up and down, the ram is just two bits of plastruct tubing :);)

That looks great Gav now it's finished.... will it be decalled  ???

Thanks Marky. It will have Opico decals fitted to it I hope :);)

Thanks guys :)

damn you Gav, stop it >:(, i told you already i had to buy 4 new tyres for the car >:( >:(

looking good, whats next ;D

I have no intentions of stopping just yet, I have plans....................... ;D:D :D :D :D ;)