Doe 130

nashmach

That SKS plate is local to me - don't know the tractor though.... :)

What's it worth?

Well to me it looks in better condition than the one that made 50k last year and as well prices in general have gone up for all these Ford conversions so I would guess 60k.

Would have thought he would be better selling at a Cheffins sale though to maximize his exposure for it ???

Yes they are worth a tidy fortune at the minute and going up in value all the time although the ones I have seen normally sell between the 40-50k mark and I would have thought that beauty would be in the top end of that price bracket  :-*

Marky can you buy me one  ;)

Yes they are worth a tidy fortune at the minute and going up in value all the time although the ones I have seen normally sell between the 40-50k mark and I would have thought that beauty would be in the top end of that price bracket  :-*

Marky can you buy me one  ;)

:D :D - I can buy you a wheel nut for one Bazza  ;):-[

Did you see the 1155 he has for sale though  :-*:-* :-*:-*