A Massey for Timmy Beetroot...

3 and 4 hp Briggs & Stratton 4 stroke engine Tim  ;)

Not my cup of tea really... but it's got Massey on it... so I have to have it  :-[:D :D :D::)

Intereesting mate, wonder why they chose Briggs and Sttratton over Tecumseh as they use Tecumseh engines on the lawn mowers. Suprisingly enough, that has to be the first walk behing roto tiller with a vertical shaft engine. Must be a weight balance issue.  ???

Intereesting mate, wonder why they chose Briggs and Sttratton over Tecumseh as they use Tecumseh engines on the lawn mowers. Suprisingly enough, that has to be the first walk behing roto tiller with a vertical shaft engine. Must be a weight balance issue.  ???

Interesting... Briggs and Stratton were HUGE over here in the 70's and 80's.. But I don;t recall hearing about a rotovator (or rotary tiller as you guys call them) from Massey in the 70's or 80's  :-\

think the massey name was only really ascossiated with agriculture & industrial applications marky , so unless you were into the horticultural side of things maybe this wouldn't be noticed  ???

good though isn't it , wonder where the biggest market for these was ? & how many have survived working or not ?