figure,s dont lie

gogreengelb

Now really the McCormick and Case boundries are saying something!!!!!  :o :o :o What has happened to Case? I guess you'd put it down the old Case tractors (i.e. Cummins not Iveco engines), being good, making McCormick thrive. Let me know what you think.  ;)

Now really the McCormick and Case boundries are saying something!!!!!  :o :o :o What has happened to Case? I guess you'd put it down the old Case tractors (i.e. Cummins not Iveco engines), being good, making McCormick thrive. Let me know what you think.  ;)

Its mainly down to Case being a NH nowadays and the true case people etc dont like that and i dont as there exactly the same so might as well have a NH, so they've gone elsewere as normaly now NH and case dealers are the same they no longer have seperate dealers selling them a NH dealer will always back NH more than Case.  And alot of people are dealer loyal so have stuck with the dealers well alot round here have used to be 60% Case here now theres 5% with rest being taken by Fendt, JD and MF

In a years time won't we only know the figures for the last of the 20 series???

Thought i read something somewwhere about there being a year delay before results are published??

there foreonly know how 30 series is doins in 2 years time??

Thats right, it was in the Farmers Weekly a few weeks ago that they can't release the current years figures until the following year due to some rules or regulations

Just because somthing sells more than something else does not make it better.

Bary MANILOW sells more records than Bob DYLAN, but i know who writes the better songs.

Please note this argument is null and void when M/F are the best sellers.

I like that last sentance brought a big smile to my face on an otherwise sh-t day