Graham.s buildings

graham

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graham have you ever thought of doing this full time instead of going out to work ?

your are a expert.

Yes I know some dodgy model shop just down the road from you that would just be honoured to distribute these on  ;):D :D

As the guys have said ' the detail is incredible as always'

Well done mate  ;)

Some lovely pieces in amongst this latest shed Graham. ... .kind of thinking a pictorial album and pricel would be good for you but then I doubt you ever build the same building twice do you? They are all one off's arn't they?

Looking damn good mate  :)

just come back from freinds in wales i made this model based on there farm in monmouthshire about four years ago ther grandaugter plays with it know she is only two so it gets knocked about a bit but her nan says she has hours of fun with it  ;)

post-586-132638567372_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638567376_thumb.jpg

just come back from freinds in wales i made this model based on there farm in monmouthshire about four years ago ther grandaugter plays with it know she is only two so it gets knocked about a bit but her nan says she has hours of fun with it  ;)

as would we all ! she's a very lucky little girl indeed  :) :)

hi marcus thanks for your valued comments i do all the detail myself by freehand the farm was a county small holding which they gave up milking only  100 arces 60 cows plus followers could not make it pay been there thirty six years so it was quite a wrench for themto go  ??? ???