Graham.s buildings

graham

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I know its not a building made this tower silo up for Erik in Denmark. I know that some of you have made these before and that Garrett is making one at the moment. Ratholderen asked me to make this quite a few months ago and this is my take on it. Just thought I would post some pics on it.

post-586-13263857185_thumb.jpg

post-586-132638571853_thumb.jpg

Graham.... You are simply the daddy of building buildings  :o :o :o :o - I can't tell you how much I want a building like any one of those  :o

I'm out on a photo shoot tomorrow.. then I'll be pestering you to make me a building as well  ;D

Too many "buildings" in my post... but I nearly swallowed my tongue looking at this lot... this post is better than wacky baccie  ;):D :D :D

many thanks for your comments and interest  :) :) i dont know about the daddy of buildings bit marky there are a lot of good model building makers on here but you get out with that camera fella  that baccie takes some beating you must of had some bad stuff ;):) :)

Excellent piece of work there Graham, you most certainly have laid the bench mark for Silo building ;) I still have to start mine, it's still only a bland looking pipe. Like the unloader at the bottom looks the part. Gavin will be busy making forage decks and blowers for a while to come ;D

thanks mike and garrett it is one piece mike ;) you will soon get that bland piece of pipe looking great garrett i am sure you will lay another bench mark garrett, i have never seen a forage deck like gavins soo when linked up to your silo i am sure it will look great ;D ;D

thanks mike and garrett it is one piece mike ;) you will soon get that bland piece of pipe looking great garrett i am sure you will lay another bench mark garrett, i have never seen a forage deck like gavins soo when linked up to your silo i am sure it will look great ;D ;D

Talk about scratching each others back Graham :D :D What can I say ;)

• 2 months later...