I know its not PC nowadays and not even legal  :-\,but I love these figures and now a lot of people that still follow the hunt.

Very nice little lot there

But i'd get rid of the hounds as they aint no good    the damned fox is hiding behind the fella in the middle ;D ;D ;)

I've seen a Britains model of the Queen on horseback (Trooping the Colour set) in a shop in N.Hull (but it was closed for a further look). I didn't realise they did such a wide range of subjects until these recent posts !

I've seen a Britains model of the Queen on horseback (Trooping the Colour set) in a shop in N.Hull (but it was closed for a further look). I didn't realise they did such a wide range of subjects until these recent posts !

There are literally thousands of different items John, circus, cowboys & indians, zoo, railway figures, soldiers, royalty, farm :) , knights, civil war, footballers, garden, and a lot of products for other companies (Cadburys CocoaCubs, Nestles World Cow, Sarsons Vinegar Lamb, Walt Disney).  Alot of the items were of lead then switched to plastic later on.